Vickers Hardness Tester
Model : UMI-VIC50
- Built in Projection Screen to get accurate results
- Tests Loads- 5, 10, 20, 30 & 50 kgf
- Optical Magnification – 70 x
- Scale Least count 0.001mm
Vickers Hardsness Tester Features :
- Testing range is very wide, from soft metal such as lead, upto the hardest, like hardened steel
- Same hardness number is obtained on the same specimen, regardless of the load applied
- The indentation is tiny and allows testing of a precision finished part
- Loading and unloading cycle is motorised.
- Thin sheet metal is perfectly tested because the load applied is very small
- Built-in projection screen to get accurate results
Construction :The robust machine frame is designed to suit the high precision loading system and an optical projection screen specimen is positioned on a testing table. The test cycle of Vickers hardness tester is fully automatic, the accurate load is on a diamond penetrator by means of a lever and weights. After a specific lapse of time the load is transferred mechanically. The objective is indexed with the test piece and the diamond indentation is projected along the measuring screen the diagonals of the indentation can be assessed by means of the micrometer screw on the projection screen.
Standard Accessories:1. Standard Text Block - 1 Pc.
2. Diamond Penetrator - 1 Pc.
3. Weights - 1 Set
4. Flat anvil - 1 Pc.
5. Vee-Type anvil (small & Big) - 1 Pc. each
6. Spanners - 1 set
7. Electronic Cord - 1 Pc.
8. Instruction manual - 1 Set