Computerised Vickers Hardness Testing Machine
Model : ViCOM
- Fully Computerised (PC based) Vickers Hardness Machine.
- Direct & accurate measurement of Vickers Hardness number using state of art image processing technology.
- Wide testing range : from soft meal up to hardest.
- High accuracy & repeatability of measurement at all loads.
- Faster measurement delivering higher productivity.
- Small size of indentation makes a non-destructive testing on finished components.
- Motorised loading and unloading cycle.
- Small loads allow testing of thin sheet metals.
- Advanced Window XP based software.
- User friendly software with windows features.
- Online indentation setting & focusing on PC monitor.
- Advance image processing : Algorithms implemented for precise calculation of hardness numbers with various option to cover all ranges of specimen.
Batch file processing : Option for Data, storage & reports generation.
Statistical Evaluation : Software for calculating standard deviation, mean, median, histogram etc.
- Wide options in calibration mode. Calibration / Verification on PC monitor makes easier to operate.
UMI Computerised Vickers' Hardness Tester is a simple and accurate means to produce and automatically measure the diamond indentation to calculate VH.
These testers are suitable for measuring the hardness of precision metallic parts with wide testing range from soft to hard and their accurate results are widely acclaimed.
These machines strictly confirm to IS 1754-2002.
The robust machine frame is designed to accommodate the high precision loading. Specimen is placed on a table testing. The test cycle is fully automatic. The accurate load is applied on a diamond indentor by means of a lever and weights.
After a specific lapse of a time the load is removed automatically. The image is digitized using a CCD camera fitted on the machine and is captured by the PC. The diagonals of the indentation are automatically measured by PC to give the Vickers Hardness Number.
Due to constant Research and Development, Specifications and Features are subject to change without notice.
PC Requirements :
- Intel Pentium IV 2.00 Ghz or above processor is recommended.
- Microsoft Windows 98SE or above (Recommended XP)
- System RAM : 128 MB or above (Recommended 256 MB)
- One RS232 (Serial) port. (PC not included in standard scope or supply).