Computerised UTM specially designed and developed for testing FRP/GRP pipes and composite materials.
Computerised Universal Testing Systems, with state of the art Advance Control System and software to carry out following special pre-define type of test :
Capacity : 1kg to 30,000 Kgf.
[Twin Ball Screw and Ball Bearing Nut ( Imported Make) and PTFE Bush Guide]
- Least Count for LOAD CELL :30000 Kgf x 1 Kgf. , 2000 Kgf x 100 Gms
- Least Count for Displacement : 0.01 mm.
- Day Light of the Crosshead/Machine : 10 mm to 3000 mm
- T E S T R A N G E : 1 Kgf to 30,000 Kgf
- DC SERVO-CONTROL DRIVE UNIT [ For Speeds 1 to 100 mm/minute ]
- Tensile Software Program (With special Ring Stiffness & Hoop Stress Software program)
- Digital Tensile Controller 945a [ 16 Bit ADC ]
- Mechanical WEDGE type self-tightening GRIP
- 3 Point Cross Bending Test Fixture [ Span Length : 850 mm & more ]
- COMPRESSION Testing Fixture
- Day light of the Machine : ( Ring Dia upto 3000 mm As Per Requirement)
- Strain Gauge Based Extensometer GL : 25 mm Strain 20 %
- Special Ring stiffness Test [ For GRP/FRP Pipes ]